1. Get a size 00 cap-m-kwik. (after using it for DNP you will not be able to cap anything else with it) Fill it with empty capsule halves.
2. Measure out 10 grams of powder and spread evenly on a square foot of aluminum foil. Let the powder air-dry for about 8 hours, until most of the moisture has evaporated. Use a plastic credit card periodically to break up the granules and clumps, so that you will have a fine powder.
3. Then weigh out 10 grams of cornstarch. (DNP ships out at about either 15% or 35% water by weight, so corn starch is needed in the dehydration process in making capsules.)
4. Mix the DNP powder and cornstarch powder together. Make sure to break up all the clumps. I lilke to force my DNP cornstarch mixture through one of those really small metal strainers (you can get one at any supermarket, or dept store), that way I know all the clumps are broken up.
5. Then put the powder into a container that has a tight sealing lid. Shake the powder for a while to get it well mixed.
6. Then dump it into your cap-m-kwik, and level it into the capsules. You have to pack them really good to get all the powder into them, but it does all fit. (It helps if you getone of those cap-m-kwik tampers).
7. Then put the top halves on the caps, and then take each capsule and compress it tightly by hand, and wipe it with a paper towel. This will give you 50 capsules at 200mg each.
1. Don’t do this in your kitchen, because it is easy to get everything in the immediates area staine yellow.
2. you need to wear two layers of rubber gloved, or your hands will get stained bright yellow, and it doesn’t wash off. The staff will go through the first pair of rubber gloves, so you need to wear two pair.
3. Don’t force dry the DNP in the oven, as it melts at a low temperature, also don’t over-dry the powder, because some of it will get into the air, settle onto your furniture, and stain it brillant yellow. Dry the DNP just enough so that the moisture doesn’t dissolve the gelatin capsules.