iPamorelin Functions and Traits
iPamorelin is very similar to GHRP-6 in that it increases ghrelin and targets a specific GH pulse. However, unlike GHRP-6 there doesn’t appear to be an increase in hunger that often exists with GHRP-6. More importantly, there is no impact on cortisol and only on plasma Growth Hormone (GH) levels.
Unlike many other GH peptides such as Hexarelin, there doesn’t appear to be a strong breach of desensitization. This means there is no point where a dose doesn’t improve natural GH secretion.
1. No spikes in cortisol or prolactin at lower dosages.
2. Increases LBM.
3. Lowers body fat.
4. Anti aging properties (faster recovery).
5. Improves sleep and mood.
* CAS No.: 170851-70-4
* Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
* Molecular Formula: C50H71N15O10
* Molecular Weight: 711.853
* Assay: 99%
* Packing: 2mg/vial, quantity according to customer’s detail requirements.
* Melting point: 2ºC
* Boiling point: 225ºC
* Appearance: White crystalline powder.
* Storage: Closed, below 2 ~ 8ºC preservation
* Usage: Melanotan 2 has been shown in studies to exhibit appetite suppressant, lipolytic, and libido-enhancing effects in addition to promoting skin tanning. Melanotan 2 has been researched extensively for use in protecting against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation from sunlight due to its melanogenesis-stimulating properties.