What is IGF-1Lr3
IGF-1Lr3 is basically a polypeptide hormone that has the same some of the same molecular properties as insulin.Ig-f-1 dose actually stand for insulin-like growth factor. IGF-1Lr3 is mainly responsible for long bone growth in children and it also affects muscle growth and repair of adults. IGF-1Lr3 is a more potent version of IGF-1Lr3. It’s chemically altered i like to think “enhanced” to prevent deactivation by IGF-1Lr3 binding proteins in the bloodstream. This results in a longer half-life of 20-30 hours instead of 20 min… So that means a far more effective version than the short chain we we re perhaps more familiar with.IGF-1Lr3 is also known as IGF-1Lr3 or Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I Long Arg3.
How to Storage?
– It is recommended to store metribolone at the room temperature below 30 degrees C.
– Keep the drug away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
– Do not let the drug at the sight and reach of children.
Dosing and Injections
IGF-1Lr3 can be taken 7 days a week at a dose of 50-150mcg a day. Desensitization was shown to occur at around 40 days or roughly 4 weeks. Injection sites can be at any muscle group on the body, as it’s not very good at site specific growth.
Research Use of IGF-1Lr3
– enlarged amino acid transporting cells
– increased protein production
– reduced protein degradation
– amplified glucose transporting
– augmented RNA combination