Specification of oxalic acid :
1. CAS NO.: 144-62-7
2.Appearance : White crystals
3.Purity: 99.6% min.
4.Molecular Form: C2H2O4
7.White transparent crystal combining two crystal water, Melting Point: 101°C-102C, Specific Gravity:1.653, easily sublimate at 100°C, easily dissolve in alcohol and water.
Oxalic acid COA:
Use of oxalic acid:
1. In Metallurgy industry: as precipitating and separating function for Rare-earth metal.
2. In pharmaceutical industry: used in Tetracycline, Oxytetracycline, Phenobarbital, and Borneol, etc.
3. In Light industry: polishing for Marble, rust-remover, bleaching, dirt-remover, leather-processing, wood, and aluminium products etc.
4. In Dyeing and printing industry: as reducing agent for dyeing and printing industry, as bleaching agent for textile, substitute for Acetic acid, as coloring mordant for fast pigment dyestuff.
5. In organic synthetic: used in 2133 resin, Urea-formaldehyde molding powder, Butadiene catalyst, etc.
6. In electron industry: preparation of chemicals raw material for porcelain
capacitor, preparation of electron equipment detergent.
7. In other aspects: as analysis reagent, raw material of chemicals.