|Other Name||Ethyl 4-Aminobenzoate|
|Characters||White micro-powder||Cas No.||94-09-7|
|Molecular Formula||C9H11NO2||Molecular Weight||165.19|
|Applications||1. Local anesthetic.
2. Preventing coughing.
Storage: Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
|Uses 1||The goods are used to relieve pain for the local anesthetic, wounds, ulcers and hemorrhoids facial, also are cough suppressants retreat intermediates.|
|Uses 2||Used in cosmetic ultraviolet absorption, local anesthetics and used to relieve pain in the wound, ulcer surface and Hemorrhoids.|
|Uses 3||A commonly used topical pain reliever. Main active ingredient in anesthetic ointments.|
|Uses 4||Anesthetic;Na+ channel blocker|
|Uses 5||Benzocaine is used as an anesthetic (local).|
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The liquid form of this medicine is flammable. Keep it away from heat or an open flame. Do not smoke while you are using this medicine.
- Do not give this medicine to a child younger than 2 years without asking your dentist or doctor. Only use this medicine for teething in infants and children who are 4 months or older, as directed.
- This medicine should not be used in the eyes or in the area near the eyes.
- Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they get worse.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. Never share your medicine with anyone.